Ticket & Wristband Terms
It is your responsibility to check your Tickets as if you have made a mistake, it can not always be rectified after purchase. Please check your Tickets on receipt carefully and contact Huddersfield Students’ Union immediately if there is a mistake.
You must produce a valid Ticket/Wristband to gain access to an Event and you must keep possession of such Ticket/Wristband at all times during the Event. Your Ticket/Wristband may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced. Huddersfield Students’ Union will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed.
Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded unless the performance is cancelled, rescheduled or where there is a material change to the Event. A ‘material’ change is a change which, in Huddersfield Students’ Union reasonable opinion, makes the Event materially different to the Event that purchasers of the Ticket, taken generally, could reasonably expect.
“Force Majeure” means any cause beyond Huddersfield Students’ Union control including, without limitation, act of God, war, insurrection, riot, civil disturbances, acts of terrorism, fire, explosion, flood, national mourning, theft of essential equipment, malicious damage, strike, lock out, weather, third party injunction, national defence requirements, acts or regulations of national or local governments. Subject to the provisions of Condition 9, Live Nation will not be liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under the Conditions to the extent that the failure is caused by Force Majeure.
In order to request a refund, please email email@example.com with your Ticket attachment (a) within one month after the original proposed date of the Event for a cancelled or rescheduled Event, or (b) as soon as possible for an Event which has been materially changed. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
All Tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully and raise any queries with the Students’ Union prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom you are purchasing a Ticket.
- All customers with a valid Wristband or Ticket must be over 18 at the point of Event entry or accompanied by a parent or guardian (please note this is for ticketed Events only). Valid ID will be required upon entrance of all events.
- You shall not bring all or any of the following into Students’ Union Events (this list is non-exhaustive and can be changed at any time):
- Laser pens
- Laser equipment
- Animals (except assistance dogs)
- Your own food and drink (please note that there are a number of stalls at the Events which sell food and drink)
- Glass containers
- Any item which the Students’ Union considers could be used as a weapon (including sharp or pointed objects such as knives)
- Drugs (excluding prescriptions)
- The Students’ Union reserves the right to refuse entry to and/or eject you from the Event. In particular (but without limitation) you may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons:
- For health and safety or licensing reasons
- If you behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the event
- If you use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms
- If, in the event security's reasonable opinion, you are acting under the influence of drugs
- If you have possession of drugs (excluding prescription)
- If you fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age
- If you refuse to comply with the Event security searches
- If you breach these terms
- If your ticket is void.
- If before or during the event you have a complaint in relation to the event (including without limitation in relation to your ability to view the event), please contact the Students’ Union or a steward promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the event.
- If the event operates a licensed bar you need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol. Please be aware that if we think that you look 25 years or younger you may be asked to provide proof of age and if you are unable to do so you will not be served alcohol.
- By attending the Event, you give your express consent to your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be used in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Students’ Union or its contractors without payment or compensation. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
- All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of any event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
- The Events are about good music, performance and entertainment and the freedom for all to enjoy it. Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including use, supply and possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and you will be ejected from the venue without refund.
- If any student is removed from any Event for any reason detailed in these Terms and Conditions the Students’ Union reserves the right to enact the Members Disciplinary Process as outlined in the Students’ Union Constitution.
Specific Requirements for Access
- The Promoter takes the needs of customers who are disabled or who have other access requirements very seriously and actively encourages people of all abilities to attend the Event.
- If you have access requirements for an Event please register your requirements through the email listed below and we will contact you to discuss them on an individual basis.
Tel: 01484 473555