Wednesday 16-12-2020 - 00:00
We've teamed up with tyhe Body Positivity Society, to bring you a list of ways you can improve your life.
7 health benefits of Zumba:
Great for weight loss. Zumba is in intense exercise with a 600 to 1,000-calorie burn in just an hour.
- Tones your entire body. You may feel sore in places you never knew existed, but it gets results. Zumba targets lots of different muscle groups at once for total body toning.
- Boosts your heart health. You not only get aerobic benefits, but you also get anaerobic benefits. The kind that help you maintain a good cardiovascular respiratory system.
- Helps your mind de-stress. Turning your attention to dance, and away from daily life, is a great way to relieve stress. Studies show that exercise is very effective at reducing fatigue, improving alertness and concentration, and enhancing overall cognitive function.
- Improves coordination. Your arms and legs are moving in different directions, so it requires a good deal of coordination. Repeating the dance improves coordination and helps you feel more comfortable moving your body.
- Makes you happy. Every time you exercise, you release endorphins, which trigger positive feelings throughout.
Find out more about the Body Positivity Society here.