Top Advertisement

The Students' Union Advice Centre can help with independent advice on deposits, disputes, evictions and repairs. A list of useful contacts are listed below, along with our Student Housing Guide:

If you are having problems with things like getting repairs done on your property or getting your Deposit back, you might find it useful to have a look at a sample letter to send to your landlord or finding out what your rights are by taking a look at these factsheets.